Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to the gym.

My spouse and I rejoined the local gym and began dropping in every night after work beginning this Monday evening.
I wake up sore every morning- I may be the only person I know who likes this- and I have to stretch in order to move without looking like Dorothy's Tin Man before the oil can.
The side effect I had forgotten about are the vivid dreams I have when I exercise regularly.
In many cases I think this is a good thing since perhaps it means I'm getting more restful sleep.
However, I did wake up about 2:30 this morning having a terrible dream. And it took me a while to shake off that dream. Once I processed what it meant, I went back to sleep.
I am feeling more cheerful and strong after only 3 evenings at the gym.
If there is ever any advice I believe is true- exercise is good for what ails you.

No comments:

Post a Comment