Thursday, September 22, 2011

Living the fashionable life via media

I am not what you might consider "fashionable". Well, maybe a tiny spark happens here and there, and I always know when I hit a mark with my outfit. But I don't have the time or energy or, let's be truthful, the funds to make fashion a daily part of my life.
I make do with separates, mostly tops I love, and pants that I can mix and match with all these many tops I have. I accessorize with scarves, necklaces and bracelets. It's all I can manage to do. But I don't look like I dressed in the dark, and I'm cleaned, pressed, and best of all, dressed correctly for the occasion. So that's successful, right?
But here's the deal. I love LOVE The Rachel Zoe Project and Project Runway. It's a terribly guilty pleasure, seeing fabulous, expensive, wonderful clothing and bags and shoes and jewelry. I love to watch the magic of taking all these components and creating a pow! look.
So I live vicariously with the couple of shows I manage to watch each week. My fashion fix. My guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment