Monday, January 2, 2012

It's 2012- New Year, New Me?

Not so far....
I'm off work today for the holiday. Don't plan to do anything except clean the house , especially after last night's harrowing season premier of "Hoarding: Buried Alive.
The homeowner/ mother ( I use the term "mother" quite loosely since this creature was not a mom to her 2 teenagers. She merely occupied space in the roach & spider infested hovel her children were forced to live in)
Dad had moved out & Sherry had custody, presumedly so she could collect the welfare & food stamps, along with her disability. You see, Sherry is lazy. I'm sorry, I mean she's disabled. She informed us that she has 13 illnesses. At least that's what I think she said. It was difficult to focus on her words due to the sheer anger forcing steam out of my ears every time she opened her mouth.
Since I basically can't talk about this creature who bears a striking resemblance to the critters that took over her home for another minute, let me suggest you watch it yourself.
Google- Hoarding: Buried Alive Roaches.
( I have a new iPad & haven't learned all it's tricks yet, sorry.....)
Spoiler alert! It DOES have a positive ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment