Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, my darling daughter!

24 years ago today, I gave birth to my 9 lb. tubby baby daughter. She of the smiling eyes and bright personality. She was truly a gift from the moment I laid eyes on her.
She joined her 2 year old brother in our home, and I knew that God smiled down on me and blessed me.
I knew that all the hardships of childhood and my teenage years were in preparation for the love and happiness that would become my adulthood.
Jenn is now a sailor, serving our country proudly in the U.S. Navy. I may be a little on the prejudiced side, but I think the Navy is better for having her on their team.
So, happy birthday, you wonderful child. I thank God that He chose you to fit into my arms 24 years ago.
Love you dearly, Sweet Pea!
Your ultra proud Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment