Sunday, May 8, 2011

Observations

"Sister Wives". Although I have never seen the show, I think I understand the premise. So, if polygamy is illegal, why would this family invite a television crew in to film their story and show it to the masses on TV? Are they really surprised that they are having to move now because attention has been called to their lifestyle?

"Project Runway". Why is it that I decided when I was 15 that I would never sew my clothing out of chicken feed sacks ever again and that I would only own store bought clothes? And now that I see these designers making these fabulous one-of-a-kind and beautifully tailored clothes, I wish I could sew my own clothing again?

"Cops". Why do people take their drugs out for a ride in the car and risk getting caught and arrested for possession of narcotics? Keep your drugs at home. They don't really want to go for a ride in the car.

"Clean House". How on Earth does your house get into such a state? How can you not be terribly embarrassed to have the entire country looking at your mess? Why do you have such a hard time giving up crap you're not even using and that is in the way and is hampering your ability to use your house in an enjoyable manner?

"Braves baseball". How much chew can Chipper Jones fit into his mouth? Is his life insurance up to date? Has he made out his will?

So. This is what happens when I spend a day with the television on.

No comments:

Post a Comment