Thursday, January 27, 2011

My previous place of employment, or is it wrong to bomb the place?

My previous place of employment barely deserves the space and time I'm devoting to it here, but I have some residual anger to spew.
My ex-boss, let's call her Stupid Lady, has a very bad managerial style. The more work you handle, the more she throws your way. If she cannot handle a terrible employee, she will talk about that employee behind his back, but take no steps to address the situation.
What does Stupid Lady wind up with? Lousy employees, and a huge ulcer (I can only hope).
My replacement complained to me in whispers yesterday via a phone call.
The Office Slug, who was listening outside the door,  ran in and told Stupid Lady about the phone call.
So my replacement got a verbal reprimand, and was told she cannot furnish some materials to me, unless I pay for the material.
In our industry, it's common for us to send and share materials all the time, free of charge....
I'm stewing in my own juices, and feeling terrible for my replacement.
Stupid Lady - I despise you. And that's not something I say lightly.

1 comment:

  1. You just have to smile and be glad you left that awful place!

    ReplyDelete